The Board of Trustees feels it is vital that our students have the best possible learning environment. As a result, it has invested locally raised funds over the past five years to upgrade the College's facilities.
Recent projects include:
- New gymnasium with classrooms above
- New 12 classroom block incorporating space for Pegasus Unit and Optimal Learning Centre (joint venture with the MoE)
- Sports field upgrade
- Swimming pool upgrade
- Creation of visual arts suite
- Construction of exterior decking and shelter areas
- Cricket practice wickets
- Upgrade to IT infrastructure
The College's next project is the construction of a performing arts centre, which will enhance the experience of all students taking part in both curricular and co-curricular music, dance and drama.
All donations of $1,000 or more towards this project will be acknowledged on a supporter's wall inside the new building.